In December, we had our first in-person holiday party since 2019! It was amazing to have the gang back together at BATL Axe Throwing and Bar Verona. Getting together outside of work allows us to really celebrate all we’ve accomplished throughout the year and continue to build upon the relationships that make IJA such a fun and rewarding place to work.
At the end of each year, we like to recognize team members who have contributed greatly to our success. We unveiled four award winners at our holiday dinner:
Rising Star: Kenzie Stokes
The employee who showed they have a bright future at IJA!
Value Diver: Colin Van Dusseldorp
The employee who demonstrated IJA’s values while providing enormous value to both IJA and our clients.
Spotlight: Audrey Graham
The employee who consistently went above and beyond.
Employee of the year: Chaney Jones
The award name speaks for itself!
Some other highlights:
- The IJA team really cleaned up for the event. Of course we love our sweatpants, but it’s nice to get a little fancy sometimes!
- We may or may not have had a few shots at dinner. Afterall, work hard, play hard is our unofficial mantra.
- Watch out! We are all strong axe throwers with the exception of Chaney.
- The awards were a highlight. It’s so special to be able to recognize our employees and the hard work they do internally and for our clients.
- Crystal is a hugging machine and we love her for it!
- Being remote can be challenging and it was certainly a full-circle moment to come together.
Looking forward to more memorable events in 2023!